Below is the trailer for the Naked Mountain Memoir which will be formally released on September 6th. The video was produced by my new husband, David Hopwood. I hope you like it – let me know your thoughts in the reply window below the post.
I will be doing five events in September and you are invited to attend any and all that are convenient for you:
- September 8, 5:30 at the New Dominion Bookshop on the pedestrian mall in Charlottesville. I will be doing readings, discussion and book signings.
- September 9-11, Blacksburg, Virginia. I will be selling and signing books at the Virginia Native Plant Society’s annual meeting
- September 14, 4-6:00 at the Fountain Bookstore in Richmond. I will be signing books and will make brief remarks at 5:30. Light refreshments will be provided.
- September 24, 11-7:00, Baltimore Book Festival, Inner Harbor, Baltimore. I will be selling and signing books at a table with other She Writes Press authors.
- September 28, 7-8:30, The Campbell Room, Arlington Library, Shirlington Branch. I will be doing a multi-media presentation and discussion and signing books.
For additional details please visit the events page under Naked Mountain Memoir in the menu bar.
I look forward to seeing many of you at these events in September!